Virtual experiences offer unique opportunities to look closely at art you might have passed by in a gallery. Through close looking and thoughtful conversation, a work of art becomes a window into the artist’s world. You won’t want to miss a single session!
A suggested donation of $10 per person is greatly appreciated and supports the museum’s educational programming.
DETAILS & SCHEDULING
Virtual experiences are 30 – 45 minutes, depending on participation and discussion.
- All virtual experiences are presented via Zoom and are scheduled in Central Standard Time
- Participants take part through the chat function and/or spoken discussion
- One household may participate per confirmation link
- Limit of 50 devices per virtual tour time
- FREE, but reservations are required
- A suggested donation of $10 per person is greatly appreciated and supports the museum’s educational programming.
DAY OF: Registered participants will receive an email reminder to log into their museum account where they will see a live Zoom into Art link. Click the Zoom link to connect 5-10 minutes before the scheduled start time. To provide the best experience for registered participants, please do not share the link.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Zoom into Art
Noon on the first and Third Tuesday of the month
7pm on the second and Fourth Wednesday of the month
Each Zoom into Art interactive virtual experience is facilitated in real-time by live docent educators through Zoom, an online video meeting platform. Zoom into Art is designed for participants to contribute to the conversation, share their thoughts, and learn together.
A new work of art is highlighted each month, but every conversation is unique.
- January – Robert Blackburn & Modern American Printmaking
- February – Gordon Parks X Muhammad Ali: The Image of a Champion, 1966 | 1970
- March – The Triumph of Bacchus, Nicolas Poussin
- April – Defending the Sacred, Eastern Band Cherokee, Oklahoma