Before You Arrive
- Non-members need to reserve free tickets in order to visit anywhere within the museum, including Rozzelle Court. Tickets can be reserved online in advance or by checking in with guest services at any of our museum entrances.
- Members do not need to make reservations for themselves or their guests to visit the museum – including featured exhibitions. Your member card provides ticketless entry.
- Visiting the Donald J. Hall Sculpture Park outside the museum is free and does not require reservations. However, an optional, ticketed tour of Glass Labyrinth is now available. Tickets are $3 and can be purchased online.
Map of Museum Accessibility and Passenger Drop off Location
To locate passenger, drop off, rideshare and taxi drop off and pick up, please view the below map.
The parking garage is on Oak Street, just south of 45th Street on the west side of the Museum.
Free parking is available for up to 30 minutes without ticket validation.
Over 30 minutes, non-members pay a fee of $14 per vehicle. Members always park for free!
Download Smartify in the App Store or Google Play to create your own tour. Find audio stories and American Sign Language videos.
- Step 1: Download the app onto your iPhone or iPad or Android or Pixel.
- Step 2: Open Smartify, then search for The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Step 3: Choose a tour or browse our collection at your own pace