Before You Arrive
- Reserved tickets are required to enter the Museum
- Members and non-members need reserved tickets to visit anywhere within the museum, including Rozzelle Court. This helps us ensure a safe capacity is maintained at all times.
Throughout your visit, the museum requires all guests five years and older to wear masks. Masks are available for $2 each, payable during checkout on this site or, once you arrive at the museum, at the Info Desk in Bloch Lobby.
Download Smartify in the App Store or Google Play to create your own tour. Find audio stories and American Sign Language videos.
- Step 1: Download the app onto your iPhone or iPad or Android or Pixel.
- Step 2: Open Smartify, then search for The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Step 3: Choose a tour or browse our collection at your own pace
We are happy you are visiting the museum! Things might feel a bit different. This video will help you quickly learn what new measures are in place to protect guests, staff, and volunteers.