Adult Tour Guidelines and Registration
Due to scheduled events we may not be able to extend your tour. If your group arrives more than 30 minutes late, we may need to cancel your tour. If you are running late for your tour, please contact email@example.com to alert us.
Cancellations and Changes
To cancel or make a change to your scheduled tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, phone number, order number, and date and time of your scheduled tour. Cancellations are requested at least 48 hours before your scheduled event. Please note that all Docent-led adult tour costs are non-refundable.
All changes to date, time, and tour will require the cancellation of your scheduled event and a new request to be submitted via the Tour Request form, requiring at least three weeks’ advance submittal for a new date. Docent-led adult tours may be rescheduled one time with no additional cost.
COVID-19: Tours follow the museum’s overall COVID-19 safety policies. Please visit our Safety Guidelines page to check on our current policies related to COVID-19, including the status of masks.
BUS DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
- Enter the one-way, circular drive off of 45th Street between Oak Street and Rockhill Road and drop participants off at the East side by the Bloch Building.
- All groups must enter and exit through the designated entrance doors.
- Bus parking is limited to designated areas facing north on Oak Street.
- Vans and public vehicles pay $14.00 to park in the museum garage.
- Limited free parking for cars is available in the northeast parking lot (45th before Rockhill) and on the west side of Oak Street on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Groups are welcome to visit Rozzelle Court restaurant before or after their tour.
For additional information please email email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting and learning with you!
By clicking “REGISTER” you acknowledge you have read and agree to the guidelines above. Registration will begin on the next page.