A party fit for a queen’s afterlife.
Now is your chance to experience The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art as it transforms from a community hub of art and world culture into the mysterious, ever-shifting sands of Ancient Egypt. Descend into the glittering halls of the museum and be transported into the Valley of the Queens, where you will enjoy cocktails, music, performances, and an artistic night with Egyptian flair.
Your ticket to Party Arty includes:
- An Egypt-inspired multi-sensory experience by Quixotic Cirque Nouveau
- Immersive performances by the Kansas City Ballet
- Dance party to end the night featuring local DJs
- Liquor from Tom’s Town Distilling Co. and three specialty cocktails: Desert Heat Whiskey, Golden Vodka Oasis, and Pleasure Garden Gin
- Beer from Boulevard Brewing Company
- Multiple bars offering beer, wine, and specialty cocktails
- Perfect photo ops to show off your stellar outfits
- Late night treats from Shake Shack
- Delicious bites from the museum’s restaurant and other local eateries
- A one-of-a-kind party you won’t forget!
Limited tickets remain available for sale online until Jan. 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. For day-of tickets, call 816-751-1278 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. or purchase at the door. We can’t wait to see you at Party Arty!