Guidelines: Art Beyond Sight Tour
Private tours are available Mondays, and Wednesdays through Sundays for groups of one or more for people who are blind or who have low vision.
To request a private tour for the Art Beyond Sight tour, please read the following carefully before filling out the form below. If you are unable to book a tour using a screen reader, please call 816-751-0441 to sign up for a tour.
Duration: 90 minutes
Group Size: Maximum of eight people who are blind or who have low vision for each tour. If you are bringing a larger group, you will need to sign up for more than one tour below. Sighted guides, family members, and chaperones are not counted in this number.
Wheelchairs and Mobility at the Museum
- Most public areas in the museum are wheelchair accessible.
- The parking garage and museum lobby are fully ADA accessible with direct access from the garage.
- Rozzelle Court Restaurant and the Donald J. Hall Sculpture Park are partially wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are available in the Bloch Building.
- A shuttlecart is available to take visitors from the Info Desk to the galleries at the south end of the Bloch Building and back. The shuttlecart is not wheelchair accessible.
Parking and/or Dropping Off Your Group
- Parking in the garage costs $10 per vehicle. Free for members.
- Dropping off or picking up your group in the garage is free (30 minute time limit). Some vehicles may be too large to enter the parking garage. In this case, drivers will need to drop off the group at the Bloch Building entrance on 45th Street.
- Free parking is available in the North lot (45th Street and Rockhill Road) or on the street.
By clicking “REGISTER” you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the guidelines above. Registration will begin on the next page.