Major support for this exhibition was provided by Wells Fargo, the Windgate Charitable Foundation and the National Endowment for the Arts.
The exhibition has been co-organized by The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art and Carnegie Museum of Art, Pittsburgh.
In Kansas City the exhibition is supported by Helzberg Diamonds, Herbert Adler, Betty and Paul Henson and family, Belger Cartage Service, Inc., Richard and Jane Bruening, Alison Bartlett Jager and Eric Thor Jager, Sandy and Randy Rolf, Keith and Margie Weber Foundation and the Campbell-Calvin Fund and Elizabeth C. Bonner Charitable Trust for exhibitions.
- Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Kansas City Art Institute
- National World War I Museum at Liberty Memorial
Visit theworldwar.org for information on a related exhibition and programs
- Natural History Museum at the University of Kansas
- Sun Pavilion design team: Generator Studio, Tm Gratkowski, Prosser Wilbert Construction, Brightergy LLC, Thornton Tomasetti, BC Engineers and Barkley
- The 1904 World’s Fair Society
- The Kansas City Public Library
Visit kclibrary.org for information on related programs